The TankSure® Program
More Than Just a Tank Test
Our TankSure® Program is a standard component of our Annual Tune-Up. This valuable program enables us to evaluate the safety and integrity of your oil tank. This is important for you and your investment in your home. At the time of your annual service, our trained technicians will use ultrasonic testing technology to evaluate the thickness of your tank.
Heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out, so your tank may look perfectly fine from the outside but could be wearing excessively thin. The annual ultrasonic testing process is designed to help replace your tank before it leaks. Qualifying customers will receive $1,000 toward a new tank when one is needed. In addition, you may be eligible for discounts on your homeowners' insurance policy.
- Qualifying tanks receive a $1000 tank replacement payment to help cover the cost of a replacement.
- EPA Approved Testing Technology. Ultrasonic equipment detects the level of corrosion inside oil tanks.
- Helps protect your home, your biggest investment, your property and our environment. Proactive replacement can help avoid costly remediation expenses.
- Inspects common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines and vent whistle.
- Ultrasonic inspection of tank walls thickness evaluates when a proactive replacement is necessary BEFORE the tank leaks.
- For Above Ground Non-Qualifying Tanks we will give you a $250 replacement credit to upgrade your oil tank.
- For Underground Tanks we will give you a $250 replacement credit to upgrade your oil tank to above ground.